Thursday, May 15, 2014

Argument Essay

                                                                     Quick Write      
Based on my research and yesterdays debate my opinion on selective schools have not changed much, I still hold a neutral standpoint but I am edging towards a disagreement that "smart" kids should have their own schools.

                                                                           Task 
I've decided after "sitting on the fence" for a while on the selective schools issue that I would be taking a disagreement stance.  Even though I do also believe that there should be selective schooling because I am a realist and that is something about me that at times I wish I could put aside. When it comes to issues that can be well debated such as this topic I always stay neutral because Its hard for me to take a side. I can always see the good and bad aspects of things.

No comments:

Post a Comment